FS: Incandescent mini lights on WHITE WIRE

nutz4lights

Hey all,

I finally decided to strip my dozen or so old Holdman / stick / twig trees from our old display.  They were wrapped like Richard Holdman did back in the day with white, green, and red on white wire and were quite stunning.  Anyway, several years ago I converted some new trees with RGB pixels... so these trees have been sitting in the attic unused.  They're too large to ship, so I figured I would strip the lights and unload the working strings.  We had between 600 to 800 of each color on a dozen of these... so there were quite a few lights to remove and test.  I have a box of these and would like to sell it as one lot.  There are 68 working strings of red on white wire, 63 working strings of green on white wire, and one string of white on white wire.  Most of the white came on the tree and had to be cut off and thrown away.  Again, these were all plugged in and verified to be working strings.  Now, you have to understand that these are used mini lights... bulbs come loose, etc... when you get them, you might have to go through and test the strings, find loose bulbs, etc.  I'm not sure how many people remember, but the green on white wire were almost impossible to find with a good quality green... I bought from roughly several (3-5) different vendors, most of which were a very yellow-ish green... when I found a supplier out of I think Canada... I re-did all of these trees.  The yellow-green lights are in the trash... what you are getting is a true deep green.

I'd like to get $150 shipped, Paypal'd etc., most of which is shipping.  You are getting over 130 working strings of lights shipped for a little more than a buck each.  As you can see, all the working strings are nicely balled up with the plug end sticking out... which makes it quick to go through and verify the lights are working.

As a bonus, I finished filling the box with probably another 20 strings of strings that are not perfect... anybody with a LightKeeper Pro can probably make these strings work... if not, you have donor strings for spare bulbs, etc...

PM me if interested.  The box is ready to go, all taped up.  See pictures.

Take care,

-Louie

20160311_194338.jpg

20160312_105810.jpg

It sure did... my wife is amazing, but even so, we could only get one tree done per night... so that was a not-so-fun couple of weeks...  Even though some of the bare trees were in somewhat bad shape because of the 2,000 lights hanging on them... I am keeping them to hopefully increase my RGB pixel twig tree army some day...

So, these are sold and will be shipped out Monday.  Thanks for looking everybody.

-Louie

• 4 months later...

Archived