Arizona meetup

AFGriz

Sounds good.  We may have a location worked out in Tempe so everything is starting to come together - just need the people now!  

More to follow soon.  PM me if you have any questions.  

Yes - we are pretty much settled on the 11th.  We have a location, food will be provided (will likely ask for everyone to pitch in $5 or so).  No time yet, but I think we are pretty solid on the 11th.  Hope you all can make it!

Griz

On 5/15/2016 at 3:24 PM, tommanh said:

I'm in Las Vegas and would love to come

You're welcome to attend, Tom.  As far as I know Arizona hasn't done a meetup in quite some time.  Will likely be a bunch of people sitting around a few tables, eating good food, and talking about Christmas lights.  We will have one of the XLights programmers there so if you have any questions about XLights this is for you!  

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Here's the post from FB: 

Arizona has not hosted a meetup in a while and we are about to fix this. Come on over to David Kipp's house and enjoy some great company, amazing food (asking everyone to pitch in $5), and talk about the greatest thing in the world - Christmas lights. 

Feel free to bring your computer, equipment, small props you're working, or projects you have questions on. Falcon, LOR, XLights, Pixel/RGB - all up for discussion. Brian McNamara is also willing to discuss his "Light Fight" adventure/win. This will be a great time hanging out and talking about this insane hobby.

Please RSVP so we can keep track of who is all comming for food count. Let me know if you have any questions. Time is still TBD, but should be pretty close. Huge thanks to David Kipp for hosting the event (1610 E. Hermosa Vista Dr, Mesa).  Right now we are looking at 11 - 5pm, June 11th.    

Updates: Gil will be doing a talk on xLights programming, and 

If you can't RSVP via FB, please post if you plan on attending here and I will add you to the count.  Hope you all can make it.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived