Me was a Bad Boy!!!

Well last Sunday I was Working project in the backyard and was up a 6 foot latter and forgot to count the last two steps down and fell landing on my right wrist. :(

I went to Kaiser urgent care they did an x-ray and a hairline Fracture, I been wearing a softcass this week...

Jerry Plak:(

Hey Jerry, we have pills for the pain and while you a taking them, you forget why you had the pain. Wait.... that may not be good idea. Jerry we do not really need repeat performances of the ladder mis-step.

OK, really- Jerry get better and take some pills. I could see by your typing that you are in some difficulty. I hope that this doesn't cause any permanent injury and is just a temporary speedbump.

Jerry, Hope your wrist heals to good as new. You were actually pretty lucky. A few years ago, I had a ladder incident that led to 2 broken wrists at once - and one needed 2 surgeries to fix plus numerous casts. You never know when accidents will happen - especially if you're tired or in a hurry.

glenn wrote:

Let's see
4up 5down

8up9 down

I besittting on the ground a lot :laughing:and starting tofeel better, the Dr said to wait one more week before going up any ladders!!!?

theBucket Truck if i barrow it on weekend?

By the way Home Depot is Rental has a bucket lift @ 191.00 a day.

Jerry Plak

John Lomnicki SR wrote:

I could see by your typing that you are in some difficulty. I hope that this doesn't cause any permanent injury and is just a temporary speedbump.

You are right--Jerry's typing seems much better today! :shock: :] :shock:

TED

Jerry Plak wrote:

I besittting on the ground a lot :laughing:and starting tofeel better, the Dr said to wait one more week before going up any ladders!!!?

theBucket Truck if i barrow it on weekend?

I can see you are getting better! :laughing:

TED

• 1 month later...

clafournaise wrote:

Bucket-shmucket. I want my boom lift! (Arrives today in fact).

You'll definately want to wear the harness/lanyard AND attach it to that basket. I use them at work all the time and have witnessed people being thrown from the basket.