HLE C6 70 count LED - unused in the box

HoosierSteve

Due to some health reasons, I have decided not to grow my display at least for a few years.  In the meantime, I have several cases of HLE C70 I purchased in last year's preorder.  These have been in climate controlled storage for a year, but are in the cases unopened.  I'm offering these at $10 per string, and will ship flat rate USPS or UPS (Depends on the order size as UPS is 40 mins from my house.  Any large order would likely go UPS, and small ones USPS) at actual costs.  If you want 10 or more strings, I will cover shipping costs as well.

Currently available.

Qty 90 - C6 70 ct green string HLE sealed LED string - Red Color

Qty 90 - C6 70 ct green string HLE sealed LED string - Warm White Color

Qty 90 - C6 70 ct green string HLE sealed LED string - Pure White Color

Please let me know if any questions.  For bulk deals, I will consider offers.

Happy decorating this year all!  I will not have a display up for the first time in many years due to a scheduled hip replacement.  I already miss it......

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, update and bump.  Thanks to those who have bought the lights so far.  I hope everyone has a great season and enjoys their displays.  I have 60 Red and 70 Pure White remaining, and since I go to see the surgeon Monday morning early, I want to offer these out as an option to buy the remaining 130 strings for $1K, and I cover shipping.  Please PM me with any questions.

Steve

Archived