2016 LED Icicle Lights - Warm White

trickytransam

Hi there Planet Christmas Team,

I'm replacing three houses worth of incandescent icicle lights and would like to move to warm white LED's.  
With so many suppliers/retailers, I am not sure if someone has had better luck with one brand/supplier than others.
I've spotted a few at local retailers, but I remember hearing folks having issues with corrosion on some of the cheaper sets.

Any recommendations?
Thanks!!

If at all possible, i would wait till after christmas sells ( you will save a ton) and order them all then.  HLE is an excellent place to get lights and i know CDI is having the 12 weeks of christmas sale you  could see if there is a sale coming up for them.  If your in an area that gets much rain, moisture during the winter months i would recommend sealed lights ( as the aforementioned suppliers sell) 

I just had this conversation with a potential client this evening. The C6 warm white icicle lights Paul at CDI sells are the best I have seen. If possible, I would suggest you waiting until Paul has his pre sale after Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, trickytransam said:

Hi there Planet Christmas Team,

I'm replacing three houses worth of incandescent icicle lights and would like to move to warm white LED's.  
With so many suppliers/retailers, I am not sure if someone has had better luck with one brand/supplier than others.
I've spotted a few at local retailers, but I remember hearing folks having issues with corrosion on some of the cheaper sets.

Any recommendations?
Thanks!!

Not sure if you are on our mailing list or not, but we just sent out a 10% off coupon. Just enter GHOST when you check out. 

http://www.holiday-light-express.com/Icicle_LED_Christmas_Lights.php

We're also down by Kalamazoo, so shipping to you is most likely going to be next day. 

Archived