Choir peeps heads?

Hey Brad,Did you : 1. spend too much time in the sun? 2.try to tap into an electrical transformer? 3. start the grill with gasoline? 4. thought you were a chestnut and got roasted over a fire? 5. got hit by lightning? 6. abducted by aliens and suffered radiation burns? Your picture is scary!

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I just saw your post. Where can you find the replacement heads for the 30" choir angels? I actually need the eyes -- for the ones that were taped or pasted on. I saw someplace on the web where you could get these eyes but I can't seemed to find it now that I need some. Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you!

Karen

OpieKAT wrote:

I just saw your post. Where can you find the replacement heads for the 30" choir angels? I actually need the eyes -- for the ones that were taped or pasted on. I saw someplace on the web where you could get these eyes but I can't seemed to find it now that I need some. Any help will be appreciated!

General Foam Plastics sells replacement heads for their 30" choir girls and choir boys. The same heads are used on the choir angels. If you have the empire 30" choir angels these would be a near perfect match. I seem to remember people posting that they sell them for about 5 bucks.

TED