Put up some lights today

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chuck myers wrote:

Looking good. I used to like to get on ladders and the roof when I was a kid. Until 1 day while helping my monkey like father side our house the wooden 40 ft ladder cracked with me on it.:shock: to this day I use the "I'm too fat" and over the weight limit of the ladder as an exuse to not get up on one. Don't mind the roof as I can climb out a window to get on it. My dad has had pretty bad heart issues in the past few years or I would probobly of talked him into putting up some icicle ights on the house for me. He would probobly still try. Our house sits on a hill as does yours and I hate getting on a 15 ft ladder to decorate my porch. Good job and I bow to your dedication. can't wate to see the finished pix.

Sounds like you need to get some scaffolding or maybe rent one of those bucket lift things! :]

TED

RichardH wrote:

Put up some more lights today. Leaving town for a few days and should finish it up Monday or Tuesday and then I should be able to post some night time pictures of it all done.

Looks cool! You missed a few spots though! ;) I like the big ladder on the sidewalk better than on the hillside!

TED