4' and 6' LED Twig Trees in Multi Color and White for Sale

Holiday Projectors

Couldn't figure out how to edit my previous posts with the LED Lights so I am listing these separately.

We have a limited amount of our LED Twig Trees available that we would like to sell in the off season. This is a very popular item for us. It is made by the same factory that manufacturers our LED light strands and is exclusive to Holiday Projectors. These trees are very well made, all steel construction. Each branch is hand wrapped so there are no exposed wires except for the lead plug in. The multi-color trees have about 10% of the lights that change colors which give it a neat twinkling effect. The white is static. The trees are available in white or black trunks/branches. The pricing for Planet Christmas members is 50% off. There are 4 to a case pack and saves quite a bit to ship in full case packs rather than singles, due to the size. Shipping for a case pack of 4 is about $25. A single tree can be anywhere from $12-20.

LED Twig Trees.pdf

42 minutes ago, Big J Illinois said:

So, the 6' LED white trunk, multi color....4 trees for 45 dollars, plus shipping? And 50% off that? Or is the 45 dollars already the price with 50% off?

good question big j,,,,,im sitting here with my finger on the button to paypal lol

Hi Guys,

Sorry, for some reason the replies aren't getting forwarded to my email.

Sorry for the confusion, the price is each, not for a full case, I wish they were that price :). The branches are actually quite long. For a 6' tree the top of the tree is probably 4+  feet in diameter. These are not big box type trees. The twinkling on the multi color gives a great effect. Sorry for the confusion!

multi black twig tree.jpg

Archived