Jersey / TriState mini date set

DanoNJ

This year's mini date has been set for 4/22/17 to be held in Cranbury, NJ.  I have attached a proposed agenda to this thread.  Over the years, this event has proven to be one of the most popular.  If you area a seasoned vet or just starting out, you will walk away from here learning something!   If nothing else, you will gain a few new friends in the community.

registration will open soon.  Here is a link to the FB page which has more info. (if you need access, let me know)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/157080087781386/

Tri State Christmas proposed agenda 2017.pdf

• 1 month later...

Just about a week away, from the event day!! Still time to sign up. We are having a great presentation on wifi and Falcon Player along with running your show with a PI, some beginner and on up discussions on XLights, possibly some talk on animatronics in your display (if the this poster can find some time), video mapping and more I can't recall right now.
Swap Meet - bring along your unwanted items or cash to buy someone else's unwanted items!!!

Some wonderful vendors have gone out of their way once again for us with some door prizes:

I'd like to thank Dirk @ DIGWDF store, Val over at Christmas LEDs, Todd @ DIYLED Express , Paul @ Creative Displays, Demented Elf
James @ Boscoyo Studios, Dan and Mary @ LOR, just to name a few. (Hint - if you are a vendor and would like to show off some of your stuff or just support the event, I'm still accepting door prizes) icon_e_smile.gif
If you're local, what else do you have to do on a Saturday - grass isn't even growing yet. If you're out of town, nice day for a ride.
I can guarantee you will have a great time and heck, may even learn something.

http://twinklinghouse.com/3Xmas.html

Archived