Where does time go?

BamaSanta

Hey Planet Christmas Family!

Can you all believe that today is June 1st? Where does time go? Just think it wont be long til set up time again. So many ideas and not enough time or money to complete what we all would like to do with our displays. Can't wait because I am going to get an earlier start on things for set up this year. Hope everyone has a great set up season for their displays and everyone has nothing stolen or damaged this year.

Happy decorating to all- have fun while thinking of your displays set up for this year.

Was thinking the same thing. Does time seem to fly by faster or are we just getting slower. Slower I think. Medical issues last year caused me to stay dark but I'm all in for 2017. more about that in time. Wishing everyone an awesome setup, one that rivals those images that come and go but seldom leave you head.

I'll be back in school in August and running my own business leaves hardly anytime. I hope every is having a great year! I was thinking the same damn thing today, it's June, and my plans aren't even made for 2017. It's all just thoughts.

Archived