LED light coverings

In my notes from our OKC mini this spring I wrote down "rubber light bulb coverings" and of course, I can't find anything like it.  They were rubber coverings to slip over individual LED lights, all different colors.  Could anybody tell me on what site I can find these?  

I will look through my paper work in the morning.  I have a bunch they are not rubber, plastic, they are ok, but not real good true color representation.  I use true lights in various counts.  Extra lights I put a piece of 3/8 heat shrink over the extra glass bulbs and tape them to the frame.  This way if one ever goes out, I don't have to look through a million little bulbs to find the right one.

Mike

On 7/3/2017 at 6:32 PM, slankard said:

In my notes from our OKC mini this spring I wrote down "rubber light bulb coverings" and of course, I can't find anything like it.  They were rubber coverings to slip over individual LED lights, all different colors.  Could anybody tell me on what site I can find these?  

You mentioned "all different colors" and not blackout caps. DougP who was at the mini, owner of www.wireframedlites.com would know exactly since he's the wizard of supplies for wireframes.

Give him a shout.

Edited by Santas Helper
  • 1 year later...
On 7/5/2017 at 8:30 AM, slankard said:

That's the guy!  Thanks, I'll get in touch.

I realize this is way after the fact but for anyone else who comes along to read this, here's a source for the colored caps.  These have the plastic clip to hold the light to the frame built into the cap you don't need to buy clips separately.

http://shop.christmas-leds.com/category_v3.aspx?categoryID=336

TED