What Happened to the Vendor Listing

Mike's creation

Ok, It's been a 3 months since I have been on here.  Wow!  Like the new format but what happened to the vendor tab that you could looks through links to various vendors.  I am lost!  My previous computer crashed and burned with all my contact info for various vendors that I work with.  Yes I have a few receipts but not all.  Can anyone help me out?  I am looking for the wholesale lighting vendors and the sequence websites that you could purchase ready made sequences and then purchase the mp3 from Amazon. 

Mike's Creations

Ps.  on a personal note adding 13 new wire frames this year and 18 cartoon characters  along with a bunch of other stuff and sprucing up the sequences that I have already.

That helps a bit, anyone out there ever copy the vendor list from the old site?  Could you email it to me or put it in a post here.  Really lost without it.  My laptop died and when I got the new one up and running found the website had changed and the vendor tab with the listings of all the vendors available to us disappeared.

Mike

Archived