Squirrel ate tha end off a string!

Dietdewboy

5a2d29d4d7469_Californialeadwarning.thumb.jpg.ff4a2ecd808d8274280cbba456980b0f.jpg

That is why you can't cut that warning label off the strands...the squirrels can't tell that those strands contain lead and will kill them!  :lol:  I really don't see what squirrels see that is so appealing to eat, but I have had them chew through my RGBs (Red, blue, green wires) once as well.

Do you have another set to compare?  Then you can trace the wires back and make them match.

41 minutes ago, qberg said:

5a2d29d4d7469_Californialeadwarning.thumb.jpg.ff4a2ecd808d8274280cbba456980b0f.jpg

That is why you can't cut that warning label off the strands...the squirrels can't tell that those strands contain lead and will kill them!  :lol:  I really don't see what squirrels see that is so appealing to eat, but I have had them chew through my RGBs (Red, blue, green wires) once as well.

Do you have another set to compare?  Then you can trace the wires back and make them match.

Hey q, I used to drink outta lead piped water fountains in school! Look at me now HA.

13 hours ago, Dietdewboy said:

A squirrel ate the plug end off one of my LED nets, chewed them flush with the plastic plug. Now I can’t tell which wire goes where, it’s a 3 wire system. Any thoughts on how to repair these? 

Thats why I always keep spares. Unless its a controller I just replace the lights to keep my sanity. Or fix it after the season. Merry Christmas!

Archived