D-Light Hardware Utility

Hello everyone,

I have obtained a couple of D-Light AC16 units, and I would like to see if I can make them work with my Light-o-rama setup.

I am having a hard time finding anything for these controllers. I was able to get new firmware and the firmware updater. However, I am having a very hard time finding the hardware utility software.

Anyone know where I can get a copy of it? Of course, D-Light's website is down. :(

Any help is appreciated!

-David

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:25 PM, Nestor2k said:

Hello everyone,

I have obtained a couple of D-Light AC16 units, and I would like to see if I can make them work with my Light-o-rama setup.

I am having a hard time finding anything for these controllers. I was able to get new firmware and the firmware updater. However, I am having a very hard time finding the hardware utility software.

Anyone know where I can get a copy of it? Of course, D-Light's website is down. :(

Any help is appreciated!

-David

Did you get the software you needed?

I have all of the D-light software, if you need it. Firmware, hardware utility and the last beta Firmware before everything disappeared. Let me know if you need anything. I have two D-light controllers that saw their last year in operation this past Christmas, due to a Windows 10 KB update that made them no longer communicate through LOR. I will try to attach the hardware utility to this reply. I believe you only need the file I am attaching. Let me know if it works. :)

DLight_HWUtil.exe

• 10 months later...

I need D-Light Hardware Utility Some reason Mine stopped working error 339 If anybody will hook me with a down load I would hug ya neck If I could I got like 2 1/2 miles of drop cords out  with 6 controllers and cant get anything gong due to hardware utility NOT WORKING. Next year going all in for new system think lor or benards  My  email is [email protected] God bless all and Have a Merry Christmas

• 1 year later...