Menard's Christmas 2018

Knight

It's exciting to know that there will be 'molds after the demise of Gen Foam!  That's a really cute snowman.  The candles appear to have a transparent flame.  Interesting!
TED

The snowman and Santa are nothing new. They carried them before and so did Lowes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4 hours ago, RichardG said:

The snowman and Santa are nothing new. They carried them before and so did Lowes.

Since there aren't any Menard's stores around here and I seldom visit Lowes I didn't know.  I still think it's a cute snowman.  :D

You need to hurry and buy them all up so that in seven years you can stick them on EBAY for 10 times the price and mark 'vintage' on them!

Okay, all kidding aside, I just noticed there's a Menards in Branson, which means I might be able to talk my wife into going as long as we go to a show in Branson.  Soooo, does anyone know what the asking prices are on these blow molds?

This is the selection so far at the local menards. All the lights in them say General foam.
482FC542-BB09-4D65-9808-40646D291007.thumb.jpeg.48a6e42ee27ab2e5c252198ed83f79df.jpeg

Cado bought the remaining inventory of light kits from GF at closing. So while the kits say GF, they are in fact Cado. And made by Cado.

Those Noel candles look like they were made from the same mold as the TPI ones except the flame part is made from more translucent plastic and the lettering and holly on the bottom are painted866589625_BlowmoldNoelCandleTPIUSABottom.thumb.JPG.8639f780547b3a413728ee052eecc358.JPG. I am really curious to see whats printed on the bottom of them... If you visit the store again could you snap another photo?

1012177246_BlowmoldNoelCandlesCanadaandUSA.thumb.JPG.55b3b7caf4b83452759724a252bc9e5e.JPG

20 hours ago, Big J Illinois said:

Hey Gris!! Been busy with work and life lolol,who hasnt.. will have ,possibly another mega tree this year and 40 or so molds

I have some new additions this year blow mold wise.  Was thinking mega tree, I think that has to wait until next year. Right now I’m trying to find a place to find lights, usually I’d buy them when they go on sale, but with the new house gotta go big the first year here 

On 9/20/2018 at 8:11 PM, RichardG said:

Cado bought the remaining inventory of light kits from GF at closing. So while the kits say GF, they are in fact Cado. And made by Cado.

Thats what I figured. Not real impressed with the paint on them.

Thats what I figured. Not real impressed with the paint on them.

I don’t know what happened this year, but their paint is kinda crap this year. Seems more so on things I’ve seen that it’s not heavy enough. Hope next year changes.

I think my son approves.... Not sure if there is enough room in the house for my collection and his
IMG_20180922_130859501.thumb.jpg.3adee4bb27d802685ea94906c9c15ef2.jpg
IMG_20180922_131142149.thumb.jpg.e572ac254787dd22b52ef30f97db8a6d.jpg

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing. Looks like we have a molder in training.

My Menards finds. I had these all shipped in different orders and it was super cheap. The C7 bulbs came together and shipping was only $6 from a store in Nebraska. I had to contact stores to see if they had them in stock but their website makes it easy to do that. 

IMG_0318.jpg

On 9/27/2018 at 12:01 PM, AdamR said:

My Menards finds. I had these all shipped in different orders and it was super cheap. The C7 bulbs came together and shipping was only $6 from a store in Nebraska. I had to contact stores to see if they had them in stock but their website makes it easy to do that.

That's a great price for shipping.  Did you have them shipped to your local store or shipped directly to your house?

TED

5 hours ago, TED said:

That's a great price for shipping.  Did you have them shipped to your local store or shipped directly to your house?

TED

I had them shipped to my house. The closest Menards to me is in Branson/Hollister. 

3 hours ago, AdamR said:

I had them shipped to my house. The closest Menards to me is in Branson/Hollister. 

I just realized that we are in the same state!  The Hollister store is the closest one for me also.  I'm in Little Rock.

TED

Archived