Marco?

Stephen Blue

How's everyone this year? 

Currently working on 4 major projects/additions: Integrating pixels into my mega tree, rigging a flying Santa/Sleigh blowmold set, repainting 2 Little Tykes playhouses and turning them into a gingerbread village, and finishing my first custom wireframe snowmen and building an interactive snowball fight game with them. It's getting busy here!

I broke my golden rule of paint jobs which is, never get stuck painting a house past the OU-Texas game. Of course it immediately went into a two week rain, drizzle, cold temperatures funk, so I finally finished the last house last Thursday.  Then, just as I almost finished wrapping the big trees, my wife got hospitalized for a incarcerated hernia Monday.  She's doing great now and hopefully will come home Friday.  I'm going to have to find a balance between being the good husband waiting hand and foot on my wife, and the Christmas light freak who would love to be out there at 7 a.m. and quit at 10 p.m. each night.  Pray that I use common sense in this matter!

Archived