Mr Christmas box help

Oldham1019

Hey guys, I have a 6-channel Mr Christmas box that i opened up and added a audio jack to the speaker wires, to add an fm transmitter. The problem is thatwhen i hook everything up i get terrible feedback tothe point you can barely hear the music over the radio.  I have tried three different jacks and I have tested the fm transmitter with an MP3 player and it works beautifully. I was just wondering if anyone else has done this and had the same issue. Thanks in advance

Dave

You are probably having power that normally goes to speakers go directly to the fm transmitter. Same idea that if you ran a line from a power amp output directly to the transmitter. Not an electronics expert but something similar to this may do the trick, not sure if this would work but i'm fairly certain it has the right idea anyway. Hope you get it figured out!

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Art/HeadTap-Headphone-Tap-1273887987171.gc?cntry=us&source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=Cj0KCQiArqPgBRCRARIsAPwlHoXhNaR-P4-MhJjYIvcnsdZacdzBr99CCMqlIjn7Krwm4Qw4XsdM050aAp9QEALw_wcB

Archived