2019 Pre Sale is live!

hotrod1965

Greetings,

We have kicked off our pre sale for 2019! 

Just as in years past, orders over $1000 ship for free and orders paid in full get a 2% discount. 

The sale can be found here: https://www.holiday-light-express.com/

We also have items that are in stock and can ship immediately. That list is here:

https://www.holiday-light-express.com/in_stock_lights.php

On 12/17/2018 at 5:44 PM, Fodstar said:

hotrod:  Do you offer any strings with coaxial connectors?

I dont stock them. But I can get them, you would just have to order in full case qualities. And I'd need to know ASAP.

On 12/17/2018 at 1:09 PM, joshua2415 said:

Are the champagne smooth C9's close to the old school incans?  How does the plastic cover feel?  i tried some from another seller and the cover felt very thin, like it would not hold up.  Any info you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

They are the same manufacturer than all our other bulbs, so the quality is real good. 

I'd say they look close to incandescent. Keep in mind, LED will never look the same, as it is a totally different light source. 

12 hours ago, HVACR said:

What is the Percent of discount off regular price or example of discount per string?

Thanks.

Depends a little on the string, but generally 25-35% off regular price. For example, 100 count Red M5 is on sale for $12.95 and regular price is $17.99, so that one is about 28% off. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 8:22 AM, gemba said:

Can you get 100ct LED T5 strings?  I need some red strings and some green strings?

Yes, but in full case quantities only, with the understanding that there are no warranty strands if something goes wrong. You would be better off using 50 count strands instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived