A little Hanging up the Lights fun

HAHAHAHA, wow that is great. At first I thought you had edited it in photoshop because I didnt see the ladder. Then I scrolled down some more and saw the ladder, what did you do get a heck of grip and then tell someone to move the ladder and have someone else take the pic. Then get them to put the ladder back before you fell? Once again congrats on this seasons funniest pic thus far.

They will be controlled with LOR. I just got them finished today and they are just static right now until I hook up the LOR controller.

I ran 3 different wires so I can do some chase effects. After Halloween I will be taking out all the Orange Bulbs and replacing them with Red, Green, and Clear.

finnegan wrote:

i used red green and clear last year and was unhappy with the results---this year red blue green ---when their all on= white lights ----4 effects with only 3 channels......

My entire display is set around Red, Green, and Clear. Most of the time I will be using just Red and Green but times when I want it to be "bright" I turn all the white on.

Richard

the house looks great.

Logan..I didn't catch the foot either...however ...I did catch the big happy grin.. way to happy for a guy hanging from the gutter.

I instantly thought of Greg... hope this doesn't bring back bad memories

Tom

Ozark

I can just see that little black mark on the meter spinning like crazy now. It looks great. That picture really turned out great with that sunset in the background, it really gives an autumn impression.