Going thru a marriage separation.

Glad you gave us an update. I have been wondering how you were doing.

Nice to hear you are trying to work things out, so many people just toss in the towel on marriage too easily now a days...as if it is something disposable.

Wishing you the best,

MJ

• 3 weeks later...

Well, everyone that kept me in their prayers and gave me lots of support, I would like to tell you thank you and that I have some good news at last.My wife has decided to give me two presents this year. The first one, she is planning on taking me to Brookfield Zoo tomorrow so that I can see the Christmas lights, and maybe take a few snap shots. The 2nd one isa big presents that I have been hoping for some time now. My wife has agreed to allow me back home starting Feb 1st. There is noguarantee that it will work between us, but a more positive direction I now feel I am going. I just wanted to tell everyone thank you for all your good wishes. This is the best present that I could have gotten all year. I will have to show you all photos of Brookfield Zoo's lights when I get them taken. Now I know how Tiny Tim Feels. God Bless us Everyone!