WOW......WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I love it,  looks amazing.  How did you get the gingerbread group to stay on the house???  Every single window has a lighted silhouette!!!!  This must have folks coming from all around your area.  The kids must LOVE it.

Amazing job.....CONGRATULATIONS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, 

Donna

• Like 1

Hi Donna, THANKS!! We use the siding hook(s) from Menards. It is SKU 2850715. They are stainless, and have used them for years and they work GREAT!!  Snap the hooks in and we use aluminum  ,chainlink fence ties (Top rail) Menards SKU 1715455, to make a hook ,to put in the keyhole, on the backside of the Gingerbread boy/girl and the Featherstone trees. Wrap it around the siding hook. We use 2 of the siding kooks,per mold,to keep the wind from banging it around and tossing it off the house.  The upper hook,uses the aluminum tie and the lower siding look, we put a series of zip ties around the mold and the hook, and holds it PERFECT!    Hope this helps:) MERRY CHRISTMAS 

• Like 1

Outstanding display therBig J!
Due to health issues it has been 5 years now that I have not been able to do a display and had to sell my house last December as well.  Hard to watch all this magic and not miss being able to do it for others myself though.  I still have all my equipment but will probably have to sell it this year.

But, have a Merry Christmas and keep that magic alive!

Bill

• Like 1