Need help please!!!

I updated my LOR to S5 this year and my Mega Tree quit working so we have tried everything to fix it.  While trying something today, opening S5 not saving anything because nothing appeared to be working and when I closed it now none of my lights are working.  My controllers are just blinking.  I can go into the hardware and hit refresh and they will stop blinking and I can even manually pick lights but when I close it they start blinking again?  Is it something with my Comm 3?  Anything helps!!!

TRY RESETTING THE COMPUTER, THE DIFFERENT PROGRAMS CANT SHARE THE COMM SO IF ONE IS OPENED BEFORE THE OTHER THEY WONT WORK.  THE LIGHTS BLINK WHEN THE COM IS NOT TALKING, SO EITHER IN-BETWEEN THE SHOWS, OR WHEN IT IS OFF THEY SHOULD BLINK

And by mega tree, RGB or traditional lights?

how are you running the RGB mega tree?  what type of controller?  

I had an issue when I went from S3 to S4, my internet port quit working to connect to my RGB network switch.  Can you ping the RGB controller from the computer?  Also, check your network settings in the new S5.  My guess is you are missing the network for the RGBs in the new S5.

as for nothing working...ensure the LOR Control Panel is loaded (the little blue/red light bulb).  It has to be off to get the hardware utility to work, but re-enable your show after you are done.