Best way/place to sell rare blow molds

We  inherited these from a late relative years ago when cleaning out house and nobody wanted them. When we got them, we didn't think they worth anything, but we figured maybe some year we would put them out in yard on display. Never happened. 

Anyways, we unfortunately have to scale back and are trying to sell things that we don't use  have some value to raise money. 

I know we have some beco blow molds. I need to bring them down from attic and see exactly what we have. I am pretty sure we have the beco reindeer and Santa set. The picture of box I saw on here(no. 990) looks familiar. I think I have that complete set in boxes, and never used. 

I will be bringing these down an can take some pictures to find out what they are worth and sell. 

What would be the best way to advertise and sell these, so I can get what they are worth?

I've been an ebay seller for many many years, but these might be difficult to ship due to size and being so fragile. Local pickup limits the amount t of bidder I would think. 

If you are on Facebook, there is a group there called, "Blowmold For Sale No Rules At All".  Take a look at the group and see what you think.  If you like what you see, you might want to become a member and list your blow mold treasures there.   

I think local pickup only does limit you to only those individuals who are willing to travel to your location.  However, if someone wants something bad enough, I believe they will travel to get it! 

On 9/4/2020 at 7:05 AM, Wad2k said:

We  inherited these from a late relative years ago when cleaning out house and nobody wanted them. When we got them, we didn't think they worth anything, but we figured maybe some year we would put them out in yard on display. Never happened. 

Anyways, we unfortunately have to scale back and are trying to sell things that we don't use  have some value to raise money. 

I know we have some beco blow molds. I need to bring them down from attic and see exactly what we have. I am pretty sure we have the beco reindeer and Santa set. The picture of box I saw on here(no. 990) looks familiar. I think I have that complete set in boxes, and never used. 

I will be bringing these down an can take some pictures to find out what they are worth and sell. 

What would be the best way to advertise and sell these, so I can get what they are worth?

I've been an ebay seller for many many years, but these might be difficult to ship due to size and being so fragile. Local pickup limits the amount t of bidder I would think.

I'm glad you didn't toss those back when you thought they weren't worth anything.  If it's the set I'm thinking of it's worth several hundred dollars more or less depending on condition.  I think the best way to sell something like that is to take it to one of the Christmas conventions or gatherings.  Even if there's not an official "swap meet" there are always people buying and selling amongst themselves.  It's a great way to avoid shipping charges.  Of course there probably aren't many (if any) of these things taking place with the current conditions.  I think you are in an area where Christmas stuff is popular.  There are probably buyers willing to pick up locally.

TED