System upgrade today. Things might look a bit different. September 9, 2020

The PlanetChristmas Forums were upgraded to the latest/greatest software today, Wednesday, September 9, 2020. 

If things look a bit different or something is now confusing when it was once easy... well, I'm working on it.

• Chuck unpinned this topic

Hi Chuck

I noticed that some parts of website look different on my iPhone than iPad. The three bars normally on left are in center it took me a minute to find it. Everything else looks great!

ABDA1435-42C2-4539-B80A-8BDA5F17B5B7.png

The picture is of my iPhone. 

Is this upgrade possibly the issue with Tapatalk? I usually do all my forums there and have been getting an error message for the past week when i click on Planet Christmas. 

As always, thanks Chuck for everything you do for this. My Christmas game has gone up 10 fold since finding this site.

More updates and refreshes today.  Things should look a bit better... especially the video thumbnails... or not.

Tapatalk is proving to be a challenge.  The forums vendor (Invision Power) prefers us to now use their mobile app that can be downloaded from Apple or Android.  I'm waiting on an update from Tapatlk.

• Like 1