Classifieds

Chuck

We have a new Classifieds section in the PlanetChristmas forums.  The old one had become dated and was no longer supported by the vendor.

The new Classifieds module is a bit different but the goal is simple: you can place a 'Christmas-centric' classified ad for no charge.  If you find a buyer then the financial transaction must happen outside of PlanetChristmas.

Now I just have to figure out how to configure this monster.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Our Classifieds module has been... welllllllll... trying my patience.  I've just upgraded it again (as of March 5, 2021).  There might be some oddities as I try and figure out the new/improved/now working features.  Please stay tuned.

• 3 months later...

The Classifieds are back for 2021!  A new, new update has been uploaded and applied.  Tweaking continues.  

Ads on PlanetChristmas are free.

There are no commissions charged by PlanetChristmas.  The buyer and seller must figure out on their own how to exchange any payments.

Keep all fingers and toes crossed that this version of Classifieds will work as advertised.

Look for the 'Classifieds' option on the top menu bar.

• Like 1