Walmart dog and penguin

We went by a Walmart today, and I was so impressed with their blow molds that I bought the dog and the penguin.  They really look good lit up (I promise I’ll download pics when I can).  We don’t have the green toy soldiers.  I was thinking few states carried those last year.  Has anyone outside of Texas found the soldiers at their Walmart?

I posted a pic of blow molds that my local Walmart has currently, in a different thread, its still early so they could get more in. No dog or penguin but there are soldiers. They had them last year also.

Edited by shane page
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to 3 local Walmart’s.  Finally found one gnome on display. Put it in my cart, paid for it, and was stopped by an employee who said it won’t be sold until after Christmas.  Yeah, right!  Can’t believe this store only had one.

The first Walmart did have the green soldiers, they look pretty good.

Those blow mold gnomes are the best. Don’t blame you for buying one.  I came so close the other day at wal-mart.  Don’t understand the way big-box stores ration out their products....I had always believed that part of their attraction was to have the same products regardless of where you shopped.

The soldiers were calling my name as well but I didn’t buy them. I was actually looking for the dog. I’m having a harder time here in Texas finding uses blow molds so I may have to get used to paying retail price for them vs what I’ve paid in the past off of Craigslist, etc 

Penguins1:  which soldiers are you referring;  the green ones?  They do have them here in the Wal-marts.

I did find this snowman and nutcracker for $29 at local H.D.  They are very heavy and have led lights.

EA44FC07-9796-40A9-9602-BB0997D54BEB.jpeg

6F628B36-6B7A-4B8D-BB12-F1A52BC6216F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rotatorman said:

Penguins1:  which soldiers are you referring;  the green ones?  They do have them here in the Wal-marts.

I did find this snowman and nutcracker for $29 at local H.D.  They are very heavy and have led lights.

EA44FC07-9796-40A9-9602-BB0997D54BEB.jpeg

6F628B36-6B7A-4B8D-BB12-F1A52BC6216F.jpeg

Yeah the green ones. I like them but am waiting for the elusive Craigslist deal that comes around once a year where I can get more for my money....