Anyone started?

Yes, I purchased 24 sets ( 5 bulb per set) Path way lights, that I converted to hanging lights, They came with a c-7 7.5 watt bulb, I changed them to LED, I can light all for 60 watts vs 900 watts Incandescent. Also I think the LED are brighter.   

c 7 ex lg christmas lights.JPG

I had my minimal Halloween display down by 9AM today!  Have most of my high decorations done and my bushes are all covered with their lights. I don’t do any blow molds until after Thanksgiving so mostly will work lights for the next 3 or so weeks. Pretty good progress for day 1!! 

First year displaying...have the gutter lights up, cemented a flag pole for mega tree but still need to add lights, have built some large Christmas ornaments that will light up courtesy of LED landscape lights, the singing Santa is mounted and ready to do his thing,  have my tomato cage mini-trees, and have bought some big lighted wreaths that i need to hang. Just wished I had known about SPT cord before i purchased 32 extension cords. Should have planned a little better.

I'm starting tomorrow morning.  Going to be unseasonably warm here in Ohio, close to 70.  I plan to get the Sleigh and reindeer on the roof with my sons help, and I have 4 large bells I put in the trees I want to try to get done, and then anything after that tomorrow is a bonus.

Yep just started to do all the high work while it's nice out. Our town of Orwigsburg cancelled the holly trail. So this year with covid, they are having a tour of lites. All proceeds go to the free public library. They contacted me 2 weeks ago and asked if i would be interested to be one of 5 special houses. Of course i would not turn down a good cause.

Got around to rebuilding choir stand and others. Today was paint day! Tomorrow might be screw down day:)  My old choir stand was damaged from tornado in April when top of tree fell on it:) and had to replace my roof :). This time I made stringers 12” high 8”step. Some of tread are missing there in basement  I was able to reuse a few from old choir stand.

75AD2786-6228-46A4-A695-7E63F2CD381C.jpeg

5D17658A-281E-4FF4-A0DB-CD3039A69B3B.jpeg

3C4E7879-630F-4942-AD2A-DC76051CB196.jpeg

57D49B19-284C-48F0-8384-069B05F62ABC.jpeg

622356F8-CE22-4FE1-8FD4-17FBACFB3B53.jpeg

E95B0B8A-55D0-4703-AA6C-628D830B43F4.jpeg

9F97CAD7-8C3D-459D-9D5C-F73416EEB344.jpeg

637A8A96-3569-4AD1-AADA-8CEF36633B5F.jpeg

Also this is my test setup in my basement of manger. I been working off and on trying to get my Charle Brown Seq. Timing closer.

Edited by Scott Rob