Marilyn Caron, known  as nanac1 on PC, passed away on July 28, 2020. I know that many of you knew her and of her passion for Christmas That passion remained with her up until the time of her death. Although after becoming blind in 2012 and incapable of doing the display herself, she always pushed me to get it done. I did the best I could, but it was never the same after she became unable to do it herself. She still did the inside display with my help, but she was not able to work but for about 15 minutes at a time without having to sit and take a rest. I am going to do a display this year in her memory, but am unsure of what the future holds. She enjoyed her time on PC and considered many of you her friend. She was always ready and willing to pass on any of her acquired knowledge and accept the knowledge that you possessed to make her display, and yours, the best possible. she will be missed.

Daniel Caron

• Sad 1