Newbie in California

• 3 weeks later...

New B from Southern CaL....Azusa to be exact. Looking forward to meeting some new folks here and to be able to learn from all these great people. Also looking to meet anyone close to me (within 75 miles) who is willing to teach me a few things....

I just purchased a LOR 16 Channel package, but I can already tell it will not be enough....

Steven N Azusa

blues911 wrote:

New B from Southern CaL....Azusa to be exact. Looking forward to meeting some new folks here and to be able to learn from all these great people. Also looking to meet anyone close to me (within 75 miles) who is willing to teach me a few things....

I just purchased a LOR 16 Channel package, but I can already tell it will not be enough....

Steven N Azusa

Hello and welcome to Planet Christmas. Thanks for adding your city. If you could add your state others from Calif. will know you are around them.

Also, you will be the 100th member from Calif.

Michael B

Welcome to PlanetChristmas, Steven!

It's great to have more and more people join that are from California!.. we are considering buying a house in so. cali sometime next year (Newport to be exact) so it's nice that there are quiet a few light enthusiasts from there.

Happy Lighting!

Welcome William and Steven, glad to have you join us.

How about telling us a little bit about your displays or your plans--its sort of a ritual around here, helps us to get to know you! And if you have pictures, we are gluttons for those as well! Again, welcome!

superphred wrote:

Hello! I'm also a Newbie In Orange county, California. do people list their addresses on this site so we can all drive around and see each others displays?

I can't wait to start putting my lights up....!

Charlene

You can PM someone. Or ask others to PM you. I had a mini plus at my house. We asked who wanted to come to send a PM. Then we either sent out a PM or an e-mail to those people with my phone and address. They mapquested my address.

Michael B

superphred wrote:

Hello! I'm also a Newbie In Orange county, California. do people list their addresses on this site so we can all drive around and see each others displays?

I can't wait to start putting my lights up....!

Charlene

also check your news paper and TV web site for listing of Christmas displays as lot are not listed on Planet Chistmas:{

Jerry Plak

Superphred!!!!

Welcome from Azusa! Newbie here also and just wanted to let you know you found a great web page with a ton of great people who are all very helpful! Enjoy the PC world. Would love to see your display and to compare both of ours....

Steven