Poloron Carolers and others

That’s true I think with the amount they have I could see them wanting more varieties of carolers. Also I know the flesh tones and gold paint are hard to find spray paint that matches. With yellow gloves instead that cuts down on the amount of repaint time. Looks like gold parts have also been painted yellow. With the amount they had it make since to me if they just made a set of stencils for repaint job. And toke more time making heads more unique. Below is from 1970 Poloron catalog.

EECD076B-AD30-4B0A-BEC3-ACBA935A2E0C.png

318414AE-527B-4364-A430-D8F951C3192B.png

Edited by Scott Rob
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Scott Rob said:

That’s true I think with the amount they have I could see them wanting more varieties of carolers. Also I know the flesh tones and gold paint are hard to find spray paint that matches. With yellow gloves instead that cuts down on the amount of repaint time. Looks like gold parts have also been painted yellow. With the amount they had it make since to me if they just made a set of stencils for repaint job. And toke more time making heads more unique. Below is from 1970 Poloron catalog.

EECD076B-AD30-4B0A-BEC3-ACBA935A2E0C.png

318414AE-527B-4364-A430-D8F951C3192B.png

I like the colors. I think Empire versions are those colors.

I hate to here that! Its very sad to hear.  Some one gone so soon. That had such a love of Christmas & Blow Molds. I think your right I looked at the video of pre-action and it looks to be the same collection of Blow molds. I alway wish a collection of that size could be keep together. But I been to action and things are broken up.  
😢

02EFFAC1-3189-4DF3-966B-D42E2EAB821A.png

A79583F5-8A46-4DBE-9231-C2E531C4CED7.png

3FFEF5C0-6345-4C60-833B-BFBC9DB67463.png

Edited by Scott Rob

I’ve heard they are starting to sell some of his collection and I saw someone recently acquired 20+ of his carolers. I hope to acquire 6-8 Poloron ones over the coming years when I can find them here in the Midwest.