Instructional Video for sequencing

What version of the software do you have? S5 is the newest and the best video series is done by Luminous Harmony. She is a professional Sequencer and makes great videos. If you have  S4 or just for more information check out Crazy Christmas Crew he has good getting started info, as well as John Storms with Listen to our lights. 

I would be happy to answer anything I can.  By biggest tip is to use the keyboard shortcuts. You can save hours using that over mouse clicking everywhere I. My opinion. 

Luminous Harmony

Crazy Christmas Crew

Here are a few links to what I talked about 

Thanks for the reply....Well i just bought this recently so does that mean S5? I don't know what I have. But I have figured out how to get the sequences I have bought to play but I have spent a fortune on sequences this year and would like to put my own touch on some music I already own.

18 hours ago, The Arnold Family said:

Well I just did my first sequencing! I am fired up. It doesn't look horrible either. I am going to become a sequencing maniac now lol. Children Go by Ricky Skaggs. I got Ol' Santa singing bluegrass. Thanks for your help MrMatt. Crazy Christmas Guy vids helped me a lot.

Great to hear! Have fun with the rest of it!