Generic Christmas Gift Ideas

Sometimes coming up with gift ideas for people can distract us from my own personal favorite part of Christmas... making magical outdoor displays to awaken everyone's inner child. So I keep a back up list of easy gift ideas for people so that I don't have to stress too much about what I'm going to get for those few family members that are hard to shop for. Let's list easy gift ideas! I'll start.

• Dried sausage
  • Waterproof socks
  • Motion sensor activated night lights
  • Vehicle headrest purse hooks
  • Candles (leather scented for the men, anything that smells like pine trees or coffee for the women)
  • Lottery tickets
  • Stun gun (yes, I really gifted these to my aunts, they were quite shocked......)
  • Personalized latitude longitude sign
  • Shirt with your face all over it (your siblings REALLY want one of these)
  • CBD Oil
  • Audiobooks (I have yet to meet a woman that doesn't enjoy a good mystery) 
  • Poo-Pourri (b/c people without this in their guest bathroom are barbarians) 💩
  • And if you're a super-narcissist like me, a calendar with your schedule on it so that everyone can schedule their lives around yours! (only your parents and your grandma want these)

I make a special gift each year for the teenagers in the family. I choose one of the greatest rock albums of all time. I gift the teen the album (in CD form) with a write-up of what exactly it was about that album that made it so revered and influential. So far I've done Pet Sounds and 🎃Siamese Dream🧡. This year I'm going to pick an album from the 50's, since that's more or less when "rock" began, probably going to pick a Chuck Berry album.

Edited by PRO5OHHO
deleted an s