I know someone had a thread at somepoint but can't find it. Anyone know of good corn light bulbs that have the E12 base i can use for blowmolds with small holes? I don't want to use a spot light next year on my reindeer and need a much brighter light inside. All the regular LED bulbs I can find are too large to even fit in the holes.

If you have a e12 base I would assume it was "c7" type bulb. I've used 6000K Daylight White 200LM, E12 Candelabra Base Lamp C7.  I think I've seen the 6500k, not sure. I will say the 6000 k is very bright. I've switch all my blow molds over to LED and use the higher "K" for the more darker/collared ones. Anyway it's the same size as regular filament c7 bulbs.

If you are looking for more than 200 lumens and don't not want to enlarge the existing holes (1" or 25.4mm) you would have to switch over to a different base.  I had no trouble finding the 200 lumen, 110V, E12 bulbs that will fit and don't cost much more than dollar store bulbs that don't fit.  If you want more lumens, one way is to switch to a G4 or G9 base.  There are many more G4 and G9 bulbs in the corn bulb or chip-on-board design in higher watts/lumens that will fit the opening.

Here is one US source for the E12 corn bulb on eBay. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/19249006986  16mm (0.6”) D $16.55 10pcs cool white 200 lumens

It may take overseas sources but replacement bases are cheap.  G9 ceramic base with wire $1.29/10pcs or G4 $2.58/10pcs