Large Santa and Reindeer Lighted Wireframe

I'm looking to buy a large wire frame of Santa and his reindeer.    I've found this one at Christmas Done Bright.   It looks really nice but it will break my budget for several years!     http://www.christmasdonebright.com/lighted-displays/larger-decorations/LARGE-SANTA-SLEIGH-WITH-9-DEER-LED    Has anyone ever seen this one?  Is it nice?   Other suggestions on where to look?    Also, does Christmas Done Bright ever have sales?

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 8.07.05 PM.png

Edited by happyreindeer
Added another question.

I have been to there showroom in TN it’s near Smokey MT pigeon forge TN. They had this in a large outdoor display. It’s very large. I almost bought a keep Christ in Christmas sign that looked cool but most of there items are custom built and lead time on getting it was a few weeks. I don’t think they have sales since everything is built to order. Attached are pictures from the catalog I got. You can always call them the guy at showroom was very helpful.

0D5055F9-85C7-48FB-85A3-2774DAE6011C.jpeg

6F350BD9-A813-4E88-BAFD-71BEB9CC9DB4.jpeg

EB4A048C-19D6-4A57-8B90-57A6F8E85465.jpeg

• Like 1

Sorry I sent the last post before I finish my thoughts. There wire frames are all made in TN and powered coated either white or black At there shop. I think there very well built. This place is more geared for city, town, large public displays. A town near me has a bunch of there wireframes for Christmas display and they have held up for at least 10yrs+. I will look on my old cell and see if I have a picture of that Santa set. 

• Like 1