A Halloween piece that we won't see many of, the General Foam Christmas Gnome repainted by Sidestreet Gallery in Portland, OR a few years ago.  I was going to try setting up a Snow White and the 7 dwarfs Halloween display with them a few years ago but did not get around to doing it.  The General Foam Christmas Gnome was an exclusive for Sidestreet Gallery in 2012 and those were the only ones ever made by GenFoam, a one year production.  They were made from the Empire Christmas Gnome mold.  I usually don't go for blow mold repaints but could not resist these due to my love for the Halloween blow molds.715441207_WitchyGnomesbySidestreetGalleryPortlandOR(02).thumb.jpg.b806139a1644d8d59db78c73fe554021.jpg

Empire & General Foam Christmas Gnome.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Mel,

I must admit this blow mold looks better as a Halloween item than Christmas.  The face is just too freaky for me, although the paint job by Gen Foam does soften the face so it doesn't look so sinister..lol.  Do the Halloween painted gnomes light up? 

Donna

• Like 1