Santaquin!

Went shopping for some foam heads for Halloween. The store didn't have any foam heads but they did have a mannequin for $30. Once I got it home I was super bummed to realize that it's not made to stand up, it only kneels or sits. But then I realized that it might make for a good Santa Claus.... just needs a little fattening up. And I'll also have to build Santaquin a sleigh to sit in.

I hope people will find it fun and whimsical instead of creepy.  You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find an affordable Santa mask that isn't terrifying. Glad I found this one for $15.

Not sure yet how I feel about the Santa suit I picked for him, might return it and opt for the normal Santa Suit.

image.thumb.png.e07bf98ba2a04a6761e0f3e89c031577.png

Edited by PRO5OHHO

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 5:08 PM, BamaSanta said:

That looks great. Good idea. Could just have him sitting on your porch. Or buy another one and make Mrs. Claus as well.

Love the blow mold deer also.

Yeah isn't the deer just adorable! I bought two (a boy and a girl) from a lady on craiglist for $60 for the pair! I felt a bit like a thief paying that little for them!