Any news on 2021 Walmart blow molds

slankard

I know it’s way too early, but I thought I’d see if anyone had any info on what blow molds walmart might be carrying this Christmas.  I bought several from Wally World last year, and I was happy to see them mostly flying off shelves in the Tulsa metro area (which actually isn’t as tiny as it sounds).

I have not seen Christmas blow mold for Walmart. Lowe’s has there on-line. I noticed this Uncle Sam union blow cado is making some. I noticed a few sites have it for sale as new un-lit Uncle Sam  for some high amounts. I know cado has this mold from YouTube video I posted last year it in background office.

E6288AD1-14CE-4645-8956-06B22FAF864D.png

F2F6FBD8-FD63-4182-B58E-065A502C5E10.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How many do you need? I may have bought a few too many last year :)

On 7/19/2021 at 6:33 PM, shane page said:

I’m going to try and get me some of those trees. I couldn’t find any last year.

Not sure about Walmart but Home Depot has brought back their plastic reindeer and I couldn't be more excited! Bought one last year, and was hoping they'd come out with some that look similar but are in different poses/colors and my wish came true! Ordered them last night, already says they're back-ordered so I'm not positive that I will get them, but a girl can always hope!

Kinda disappointed that I will have to modify them though. Gonna paint their harnesses a bright red or kelly green to match my current reindeer. The current harnesses are maroon; I want Christmas reindeer, not Aggie reindeer! Also, the doe reindeer comes without antlers, which makes it look like it's just a deer. Gonna have to make her some antlers.

New 2021 Reindeer

image.png.d7c0365b4d4302ce33663ac64fd235a0.pngimage.png.e98a621bb52a8217e804c2db09d829e3.png

Original 2020 Reindeer

image.thumb.png.a1d774aa4c0f7811503984f447825271.png

Edited by PRO5OHHO

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Scott Rob said:

Went to Lowe’s this morning they have most of Halloween out. They had some new green blow molds thing? And a bunch of plastic yard lights that looked good to me.

71357325-1DC9-4A4D-887B-8FC42ACEA127.jpeg

My daughter wants this Oogie Boogie so badly!  We have to go look in our Lowe's tomorrow.

Thanks Donna

14 hours ago, Areyouseriousclark said:

oogie boogie blow mold was available on their website earlier today

Thank you Areyouseriousclark! 

Last night I happened to find it available online at our local Lowe's and texted my daughter.  She quickly ordered it.

Donna