Hoodies are Now Available!

Hi all!

Hoodieordering is overand we want to thank everyone who bought one--wear them well!

63 people will be sporting these stylishgarments this winter!

The hoodie order will be placed first thing Monday morning and as soon as they arrive here, we'll start shipping them out as quick as we can. So I do ask that everyone be patient--we'll get these to you as fast as humanly possible.

The winner of our little contest was Jeffrey Pagett, he hit the nail right on the head, guessing 63 sold, red outselling blue.

We sold 20 red, 16 blue, and 27 gray. Jeff will be receiving the following little prize: A PlanetChristmas Cookbook, a mug, and a bumper sticker. Congratulations Jeff!

Again, thank you to all of you for your support of PlanetChristmas and PLUS2007 - wear that hoodie with pride!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie Sansing wrote:

The hoodie order will be placed first thing Monday morning and as soon as they arrive here, we'll start shipping them out as quick as we can. So I do ask that everyone be patient--we'll get these to you as fast as humanly possible.

The winner of our little contest was Jeffrey Pagett, he hit the nail right on the head, guessing 63 sold, red outselling blue.

Congrats Jeffrey!!

I cant wait for my hoodieto arrive!

I'm not a "hoodie" kinda guy. I'd be interested in standard sweatshirts in the future...

Another thing, I'd be interested in something with a cute slogan about decorating (in addition to the PlanetChristmas.com text). Sort of like the "Lighting Engineer" shirts Wal-Mart had last year.

Not being critical, just stating my preferences... Hope everyone who ordered enjoys theirs!

-Tim

Scott, sorry you missed it. We won't be placing another order right now but we will be ordering more hoodies, regular sweat shirts, and some other "fashion" items after the New year. Keep your eyes peeled!

Zman, we're pretty much on track. The order was placed and it's in production. I'm hoping to have them all shipped out of here so they are in members hand sometimeon or beforeDecember 10th (first week of December was the target - but there was a snag on the blue hoodies.)

tfischer wrote:

Another thing, I'd be interested in something with a cute slogan about decorating (in addition to the PlanetChristmas.com text). Sort of like the "Lighting Engineer" shirts Wal-Mart had last year.

Uhm, ok, these DID have "Lighting engineer" on them. Don't know what I was thinking (I guess I didn't look that close since I"m not a hoodie kinda guy, :P)

-Tim

I want to let you all know that the hoodies have arrived! They look great and I don't think anyone is going to be disappointed.

Right now, 30 boxes are sitting on my living room floorand I'm still packing up the orders.

We're on schedule folks. Delivery to each you should be next week,the first week of December.

Hi again! Just wanted to update you all to let you know that there are only 9 boxes left to ship :waycool:. I will get thoseremaining few out on Monday (they require postal window services, I couldn't print postage for them at home).

I'm sorry that Ican't post the names of those whose hoodieshave already shipped--in order to protect privacy (I have real names--not screen names). But those that have shipped will be receiving an email notification from the Post Office--if you haven't already received it.

Chris and I, and the rest of the Steering Committee,want to thank all of you for participating and buying a hoodie. Your purchase will help to fund PLUS2007 andwe look forward to meeting many of you there in August.

Edited for an omission

My personal gratitude to Carrie and all whom had a hand in the hoodies. Got mine today and now am thinking of wearing it with my hat to theTSO concert in Buffalo, NY. Ya saw them in Rochester but was so wow'd that I just got a ticket last night and thought hey, maybe I'll advertise and promote PC at the show. Might get too warm with them fire balls thou.