Look for green mini lights with white wire.

I found some at Kmart. Bought 6 boxes yesterday super brights 140 lights per strand.

Though the ones I got were not great quality:(, right out of the box 2 of the 6 strands purchased had sections that shorted out, checked all the bulbs to make sure they were in but I think it was more in the wiring. I was able to get the sections working again if i positioned them just right. I was in a hurry to get everything up yesterday so I just put them up, will have to inspect them closer duringtear down.

Hey Richard

i bought 5 boxes of white on white wires at wal mart yesterday for 1.97

and also i wolud check out CVS/ they have the for 1.99 and then .99 off with ther discount card so im going to go and pick up a few more boxes and then a few boxes of LED light sets and ther 5.99 with 5.00 off with a card

so you might just wanna chekc out CVS/

-Drew

Well I went to the other wallmart and they also do not have green lights with white wire.

These walmarts all have Red, Clear, Multi, Purple, with white wire but none of them have Green with White Wire. You would think if they have Purple with White wire they would carry Green with White Wire.

I have also checked

Target

Lowes

Homedept

Sears Grand

Tomorrow I will check another WalMart and ShopKo but things are not looking good.

Would someone out there be willing to buy 65 sets of Green with White Wire? I will pay for all cost including shipping and send you $30 more for your trouble.

I have 10 White wireframe style trees already with White light but planning on adding Red and Green. Adding Green wire to these just does not work.

They do not have CVS stores in Utah.

i don't know if this would make a difference, but i put green wired clear on a wireframe deer with electrical tape, sure it doesn't look pretty in the daylight but at night it looks just the same as before, and the green would be dimmer yet so green wire would actually work out ok, and if worse comes to worse, spray paint the wireframe green just a few suggestions

RichardH wrote:

Well I went to the other wallmart and they also do not have green lights with white wire.

These walmarts all have Red, Clear, Multi, Purple, with white wire but none of them have Green with White Wire. You would think if they have Purple with White wire they would carry Green with White Wire.

They probably just ran out of shelf space. You should check again in a week. Also, in case you didn't do this already, be sure to look behind the cases of other colors. At walmart sometimes the cases of lights are indiscriminately stacked without much care for sorting out the colors.

TED

Well I went to 3 different Walmart Locations and they are all the same. No Green with White Wire.

They have

Red w/White Wire

Clear w/White Wire

Blue w/White Wire

Purple w/White Wire (You would think they would have green if they have purple)

Multi w/White Wire

So far I have checked out

Walmart

Target

Lowes

Homedept

Sears Grand

Kmart

ShopKo

Wallgreens

Rite-Aid

and no go.

If anybody has a box of Green w/white wire from walmart (or if you happen to be going there and can check), can you let me know the SKU number? There are 18 WalMarts within 35 miles of my home so I start calling them and checking to see if any WalMarts in my area have them.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

My Home Depot does not have Green with White Wire. I did find them at Ace but they were $6 for 100ct and I need 90 strands and I was not about to pay $540 dollars for them. I ended up changing my design and did a megatree instead.