Add your house to www.deckthehallsmovie.com

I don't know if this has been mentioned but you can add your house on the http://www.deckthehallsmovie.com/ web site. Just click on top where it says "Decked Neighborhoods"

I think a lot of people will be checking out this site as the movie comes out in theaters and will be a good way to promote your display.

Jordan,

Newbie here...lurker mostly. How many colored spotlights do you use to bathe your house in different colors. Is it one of each color or several of each color? What type of lights also?

Thanks...Love your display.

Sanjoe:tree:

Sounds like a good Idea that didn't work. I put my house in, and nothing happened! I looked for rstephenrrtxhouse I zoomed back on the map 5 or 6 times... nothing. I still will go see the movie. I'd love to have my roof look like his!

Scott wrote:

Sounds like a good Idea that didn't work. I put my house in, and nothing happened! I looked for rstephenrrtxhouse I zoomed back on the map 5 or 6 times... nothing. I still will go see the movie. I'd love to have my roof look like his!

Odd, I checked and there doesn't seem to be anyone's house listed now. A temporary glitch? An overload on the system thanks to PlanetChristmas? Who can say?:shock:

When it is working again you should see little mini-lights marking the address. Look for Skippy's house. Skippy is our dog and is more tech savvy than me. :laughing:

rns