Switching from animation to static

wirekat

Wirekat,

I am in the process of doing this.

Last night my show ran for 4 hrs. The first show of the season.

I got tired of hearing the same 5 songs for that long.

Today I am going to sequence some fades and all on.

I will schedule two shows. I am reading the help section right now trying to get a handle on the right way to do it. It seems pretty easy.

Good luck!

Michael B

Michael B wrote:

Wirekat,

I am in the process of doing this.

Last night my show ran for 4 hrs. The first show of the season.

I got tired of hearing the same 5 songs for that long.

Today I am going to sequence some fades and all on.

I will schedule two shows. I am reading the help section right now trying to get a handle on the right way to do it. It seems pretty easy

Thats why you need a 25 song play list, but this can also make things interesting for visitors determined to stay and watch their favorite song play again... they are hanging around an hour. Depends on if thats what you want. We stack up so many people its like a carnival every night. We havent even opened and causing traffic jams and crowds gathering at the street watching us put up lights (while we play them). I've never seen crowds so early like this thanksgiving weekend has produced. I see a big increase in Christmas spirit this year, maybe it will be good for the economy this year.

As for static lights. Let me say, this CAN be dangerous because lets say you slightly overload some of your individual triacs... leaving them on steady duty can cause them to accumulate heat (maybe worst in Florida climate then others). Giving lights a persistent break allows them to not get so hot.