Left overs

One huge bin of mostly Clear/multi colored minis, Multi colored C7's, Frosted clear/ multi colorGlobe G40, and of course the dozen or so strings that I haven't diagnosed the source of their problem are just piled in box. :D

About 10,000 mixed of Frosted white icicles, red icicles, frosted blue icicles, clear c9's, multi c7's, some green minis, a lot of blue minis, a about 1,000 clear minis, some oddments like bronze frosted minis and white wire blue minis. about 2,000 multi and more.

Not too bothered really as with a major upgrade of the LOR system planned for 2007 i will need them all and more....

I hear you all on more power....... my wife turned the heat on last night..... and pop... there goes the main breaker <G> so... no heat while the lights are on!!!!!

I need to get more power for next year for sure - I have made all of my decisions on what I'm going to be doing, and I will be joining the 100k club.

txstraitfan4 wrote:

neeed info on the new upgrade LOR 2007, can i still run my lor that i have?

Check the LOR forum for details. Obviously if you don't upgrade you can still use everything you have. The 8 channel controllers were not guaranteed to work with LORII. Everything else is.

TED