HAD'EM LINING UP LAST NIGHT!

joe denny

Word must of got out last night cause cars were pulling in one after another last night! now i know what some of you all are talking about! there are a lot of decorated houses in my area but none with cars (muliple)sitting outside. i feel good about that but still waiting for the news truck then ill be really happy!!:dude:all that last night really made it worth it!

thanks, as of this morning i called the local rock station (classic) with a request to plug the show and they started asking me questions about it and the want to come out and do a plug from the display at 6:00 am cause their an am show and i got to go to work! is that cool or what! as a preemptive strike i went to the police station and asked about traffic control and they said just call us! thats cool, we will see!:waycool:

it feels great to see cars in front of the house.. one of the local TV stations has broadcast my display 3 times now.. once with a whole 2 minute segment on how I put it all together and what not.. then they have done 2 Live shots since then.. Ive noticed cars sitting outside with cameras and camcorders and all... and even got an email from someone who said the fox affiliate in charleston wv (200+ miles away) ran the segment on their station even..). it seems the news people eat this stuff up.

-Christopher

thats precisely what the TV station said when they did the segment on my display.. they said "how cool would it be to have some happy news on thanksgiving day" rather than the usual someone got shot or everyone is starving type news.. i also found this crew to be totally opposite from what I have dealt wth for news crews in the past.. granted this is my firsttime with such a segment on christmas Lights but in general always found news crews to be stuck up and tough to work with.. these guys were friendly, interesting, upbeat, realized i was interested in their setup too and showed me how all the broadcast works fro mthe van, let me carry around the camera etc.. just a great bunch of people to work with.

-Christopher