it might be taller but I got the same one brand newfor $2,600, shipping included. It's for my business "SantaLand"and folks love it. They're taking pics with them next to him. Except mine has a green bag over his right shoulder but the body and face is the same. I'll try to remember to take a pic of it tomorrow.

For a business trying to attract businessor a big Christmas nut at home with extra bucks, it's not bad, I suppose.

Just my thoughts,

Tom

Santas Helper wrote:

it might be taller but I got the same one brand newfor $2,600, shipping included. It's for my business "SantaLand"and folks love it. They're taking pics with them next to him. Except mine has a green bag over his right shoulder but the body and face is the same. I'll try to remember to take a pic of it tomorrow.

For a business trying to attract businessor a big Christmas nut at home with extra bucks, it's not bad, I suppose.

Just my thoughts,

Tom

Tom,

Could you post pictures. Please:]. That sounds awsome.

Tom K wrote:

Tom,

Could you post pictures. Please:]. That sounds awsome.

Hello Tom, this is Tom (sounds like I'm talking to myself):laughing:.

I took pics of it tonight but forgot to bring home the camera. I'll try to remember tomorrow to get it but don't let me forget.

Thanks Tom,

Tom

Santas Helper wrote:

it might be taller but I got the same one brand newfor $2,600, shipping included. It's for my business "SantaLand"and folks love it. They're taking pics with them next to him. Except mine has a green bag over his right shoulder but the body and face is the same.

Hey his bag has stripes like a watermelon! :shock:

TED