Holiday Lights 2006 DVD sets - an update

Hi gang:

Just reminder for those of you submitting your displays for the Holiday Lights 2006 DVDs, to get out there and film your displays now, before some of the bulbs start to burn out, and the weather takes its toll on the colors of the various lights, etc.

I already have received 2 submissions (videotapes with accompanyingCd's), the earliest ever, so I can start to compile and edit the submissions earlier this year, and gradually build what I think will the best set of DVDs we have ever put together, based on the displays we will be getting this season!!:waycool:

So, get out and film, and send in those tapes!

Greg

Kenny Greer wrote:

I'll get out there and film mine for you as soon as I can. I would do it now, but I'm not finished, yet, and there really ain't that much out there now!:laughing: But it's coming.

I'm in the same boat... I wanted to change out a couple of the mini trees before I committed that memory to tape...

EAB wrote:

I'm in the same boat... I wanted to change out a couple of the mini trees before I committed that memory to tape...

Well, I spent most of the afternoon making the display 'video ready'... I'll shoot it tonight..

Thanks again Greg for all your hard work dude!!

No problem!

I only sent this message as a reminder to folks. Please do not feel I am rushing anyone to get out and film ASAP!

Please, take your time.

It's just that in the past 2 years I have received emails saying if only I had reminded folks a little sooner in the game..., soI decided to try that approach this year!

Greg

It's been COLD here -- single digits most of the time. That, and my schedule, have prevented me from taking any pics or video yet this year... I really want to get my website updated, as well as shoot some video for both this and the website...

-Tim