Do the Signs work?

How did you hear about PC?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How did you hear about PC?

• Someone I know told me about it
    • I saw a sign in someone's yard and looked it up
    • That Google " I feel Lucky" Button
    • Dumb luck

I found PlanetChristmas almost 3 years ago when searching for ways to animate my Christmas lights. At the time I never registered. I think I found a link to PC from the Christmas Cave. A couple of years ago I moved to a house with a much larger yard and house and no longer had enough lights to recreate my display. The display at my old house was primarily C9's and I would have had to at least quadruple the number to get anything close to what I had before. Also, I now live on a corner lot and my streets do not have curbs so I occasionaly get someone that likes to cut the corner by driving through my yard without the temptation of driving over lights.

A couple of weeks ago, my son showed me Carson's video and I knew exactly where to go to find more information about his display. So, in a sense, I'm only a newbie by registration. When I was here before, Light-o-Rama didn't exist and the first PLUS hadn't happened yet.