circus4u wrote:

I just saw Marty's display on our local Phoenix television (NBC) station this morning. They even gave his name and location.

Probaby the best displays in the world include Marty's in Utah, Mike Z's in Los Angeles, Darrens in Arizonal (Guitar Playing Man), Magical Christmas in Lousiana, Ron Listers in Orlando, Womack's in Texas, Chuck's in Tennessee, Darryl Brown's in Georgia and Joseph Ayo's in Tampa(that guy never stops promoting his display does he?).

Joseph Ayo wrote:

Probaby the best displays in the world include Marty's in Utah,   Mike Z's in Los Angeles,  Darrens in Arizonal (Guitar Playing Man),  Magical Christmas in Lousiana, Ron Listers in Orlando, Womack's in Texas,  Chuck's in Tennessee,  Darryl Brown's in Georgia and Joseph Ayo's in Tampa (that guy never stops promoting his display does he?).

Joseph - thanks for the props. :P

Rob LaRe wrote:

Joseph Ayo wrote:

Joseph - thanks for the props. :P

No problem, I also cant believe I forgot to mention the Lindsay's... that is a dynamite display as well. I believe they are very close to u in Ohio area? You know us floridians... Canada, Ohio, north Georgia, whats the difference, its the same as as the artic tundra to us.