Decorating trees. There are proven methods for great results.

How do I decorate outdoor trees and bushes? It’s easy! The first thing to remember is there can never be…

Star Wars and Christmas. Get Inspired!

Ready to be inspired?  Watch this incredible video of Bryan Shively’s 2016 Christmas display. [responsive_youtube _EqGu0dHm3M] We got Bryan to share…

Where did Santa and the legend really come from?

We got a little help from History.com on good old Santa The legend of Santa Claus can be traced back…

PlanetChristmas Magazine for September 2013

Better than ever before, the new and improved September 2013 issue of PlanetChristmas magazine has hit the streets!  Here’s a…

Enter Christmas Light Fight 2016

Looking to really show off your creativity?  It’s one thing to have a picture on PlanetChristmas but it’s even better to…

Blow Molds. Love them. Fix them. Display them.

A special thanks to Carrie Sansing for this article.  She’s the blow mold queen! I’m seriously addicted to blow molds.…

Looking for the forums?

The forums are still here… though they’ve been moved.  Change your browser shortcut to forums.planetchristmas.com

Take me to the forums!

What are the PlanetChristmas forums?  It’s where the decorating community gathers to trade ideas, offer help and do a bit of showing off.  Come join us.  Click the button above.

Until Christmas

(the most magical day of the year)

Until the Reveal

(typically just after Thanksgiving)

Now this is a light show!

What an Outdoor Display!

Silent Monks Singing